Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Momtrepreneurs...

There is nothing harder than being a mommy and starting your own business. I have been very lucky to have built a business that I LOVE through great clientele and word of mouth. I never thought that I would actually love going to work! In fact, I love it so much, I don’t consider it work. I am a huge supporter of mom based businesses, including Waddle N Swaddle, Jeune Girl and Little Ones, because I believe in their businesses and I love what they stand for.

What I want t to do is help other Momtrepreneurs get their names out there. I am looking for Momtrepreneurs, who like me, created their own business out of a great idea or by doing something they LOVE to do. Whether you own a physical store, do your business online through eBay or etsy, or however you do it, I want to hear about it!

Every month I want to feature a new Momtrepreneur and their services or goods offered. What I need from you is to send me an email to melissa@surprisephotography.com and I will send you back a questionnaire regarding your services/goods. Those selected will receive a feature spot on my blog - I have fabulous blog stalkers by the way.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

coachsue said...

Melissa-
What a beautiful site! Your pictures are gorgeous as are your subjects. I love your vision to help other moms succeed in business. I share that passion and vision.

I began my business when my oldest son (just turned 9) was 2 months old. I now have 3 children (2 boys and a little girl) and understand the joy of owning a business as well as the challenges.

My mission is to create a community where women support other women; especially busy working mothers. You can join the conversation at Thriving Mothers Talk Radio at
http://thrivingmothers.podomatic.com/entry/2008-08-11T13_27_51-07_00

All the best to you and all the working moms out there.

Susan Guiher, Coach, Speaker, Trainer
Co-Author: Stop Spinning Plates: How to Lose Your Balance and Become a Thriving Mother
www.stopspinningplates.com

shari said...

i LOVE this idea!!