Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Is That The Hudson River?"

That is what Brayden asks me with every trip across the Mid Hudson Bridge. And it was in the back of my head today as I met with this family at a beautiful location along the Hudson. These kids hold a special place in my heart, I have been photographing little Miss H for the past year now. I did her newborn pictures just weeks after she was born. Here killer eyes and big brother's handsome smile, get me every time.








Mommy and Daddy having a private moment.


Mommy and I planned our schedule just right. When we first met up, the sun was out and there were very few clouds in the sky. Just an hour later, we could see the storm clouds coming from Ulster County. Not too long after I got home, it was pouring. Good timing M!

No comments: