Thursday, August 14, 2008

Artist Of The Month...

I have been keeping this on the down low for half the year now, but earlier this year, I was asked to be the "Artist Of The Month," at Barnes & Noble in Poughkeepsie, NY. I feel so honored to be amongst a limited amount of artist that are displayed here every year.

For the month of September, I will have a gallery in the cafe, which proudly serves my favorite Starbucks :)

I had a really hard time selecting my favorite images for this display, but I hope you have an opportunity to swing on by and check it out.

2 comments:

Fran Peruzzi said...

Congratulations! I don't know if Beth and I will be going through the area any time soon, but if we are, we'll be sure to stop in and check it out.

Casey said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!! I wish I could see it, but I'm sure you will take pics and share!