Monday, December 1, 2008

So Much To Talk About....

So little time. First of all, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Like many of you, the family and I packed it up and headed to New England for the weekend. Thank god for DVD player headphones, I think Brayden watched Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving Special like 3 times.



And through the powers of Facebook, I was able to find one of my oldest and dearest friends from elementary school. It seems like it was just yesterday that I saw her. Right now, her and her new hubby are sitting on the beach in St. Thomas. Normally I would be jealous, but I leave for my own island in 5 days :)



And you know you are all grown up when all your friends start having babies. One of my best friends from High School and his wife just had their first baby girl. We had the pleasure of getting to meet her this weekend.


It is always great to go home and visit with friends and family, but there isn't anything like sleeping in your own bed. I have much more to talk about, so be sure to check back later!

No comments: