Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm BACK....

And not as tan as I would like to be, but I can't complain since it is snowing here in NY. I tried updating my blog while on vacation, but WiFi at Starbucks didn't want me to upload any large photos.

Anyway, the first day we were in Kauai, the it was sunny and 83 degrees. We hiked about 8 miles of the Kalalau Trail. This trail is an 11 miles trek, 22 miles round trip. What an amazing journey. It wasn't the easiest hike, but not the hardest either. But at the end of the first trail, we were greeted with an amazing waterfall.


(Sun coming up in Kauai, off the plane)

Coastline

Morning haze

The Grand Prize


For all of those who think you need a big camera to take good pictures, these were shot with my Canon Powershot aka, my human size camera I call it ;) Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Kim said...

wow those are stunning pictures.