Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Preparing for 2009

Just a reminder that I am booked for the remainder of 2008. I am currently in transition to 2009 rates. I will be offering some great new products including more print and album options. I normally am booking 1-2 months in advance, so please drop me an email if you wish for further information once my new session packets are available.

Expecting in 09? Please ask about my "Welcoming Me" collections. This has been one of my favorite collections to do. There is no better way to document the arrival of your new baby.

Newborns, best when shot during the first 2 weeks of life. Please call ASAP to book your session.

Seniors, I will be looking for new senior reps for the class of 2010. Be sure to keep an eye out on further information.

Weddings, I have a couple lined up for next year. I am so excited for them. One will be up in Massachusetts next fall as well as another down in Westchester.

Thank you for checking in and I will be back with some more last minute 08 info!

No comments: