Saturday, November 15, 2008

Atlanta, Here I Come!!


I am so excited to be among the limited group of people who will be traveling to Chateau Elan to study with some of the best in the biz including Audrey Woulard, Tamara Lackey, Laura Novak, and Lena Hyde. And no, I am not just going because it is on a winery, although that is a bonus ;) I think this is a tremendous learning experience and with the teachers and sponcers who are representing this workshop, it seemed to good to pass up. So yes, I am doing the happy dance!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Sounds fun! I hope you have a great time. :)

Casey said...

I wish it wasn't 2 hrs from my house or I would come and see you. Being 2 hrs away, me being 8 mos prego and my work schedule I don't think I'll be able to see you =(

Anonymous said...

Where in Atl are you going?And when?

Melissa said...

I will be there in the beginning of April. It is about 40 miles north of the city.