Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here's to Hope and Change...


I have never been one to be big on political discussions nor into debate. Politics is such a sensitive subject as is religion. However, this election really turned things around for not only myself, but for so many other Americans. Can I say, I woke up this morning and I can't remember the last time I was this happy about our political future. Last night not only did we witness history by electing Barak Obama as our 44th President, but we re-jived this nation.

Tears came to my eyes as I watched my fellow American's dancing in the streets, rallying all over the country in excitement and anticipation of the CHANGE that is coming to this nation. When was the last time we saw our country come together like this? Please check out these photos at MSNBC to see not only how we reacted, but how the world did.

No comments: