Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wow...


I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Things are crazy busy here. Of course, when you are a mom, when are things not crazy. Kieran got his first tooth this week. With the way he loves to eat, teeth will be handy :)

I am looking forward to the weekend, as busy as it is going to be. Lets just hope the weather holds out. I am very excited about a shoot in Rhinebeck on Saturaday, as well as the Paws In the Park Petwalk in Poughkeepsie. Both of my dogs were adopted, so this is a very special charity in my heart.

The New Paltz Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their 18th Annual Taste of New Paltz. Although I do not have a booth, my girl Jeune Girl does. I got some advanced tickets so I plan on checking out her booth, tasting some wine and eating some food! Again, here is to good weather!

Moms, I have been getting some great Momtreprenuer applications. My first mom will be featured in October. Can I say, not only does she have a great business, she is a great mom!

Barnes and Noble: The display is still up and will be until the end of the month. Thank you for all your emails of support and well wishes. You really don't know how much that means to me!

Lastly, sessions for 2008 are booked! I have a waiting list for holiday sessions. I may be able to squeeze in a newborn or two in December but otherwise, I am booking for 2009.

Thank you blog stalkers and enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Jeune Girl Crafts said...

Thanks for the shout out about my table at T of NP. I'm looking forward to showing off my crafts (and added bonus of sampling the food!)