Monday, September 22, 2008

Return Of Two Of My Favs...

It has been a year since we last met, but these two girls were some of my favorites from last session. If you have seen any of my displays at Little Ones or Waddle N Swaddle, you are sure to see to see them there. In fact, the oldest is on the front of my business card and if you peak up to my blog header, you will she her there too. The biggest difference from last year to this, their hair. Big sister K had very long blond hair, but now sports a cute bob cut. Baby sister R went from short short hair to long curls, that I totally was envying :)










Go USA! Big Olympic fans in this house!

1 comment:

alucchesi42 said...

Melissa
As always, I love the pics. You have quite a way about you and the pictures that you get, sorry little Miss R wasn't in the mood.
Can't wait to see the rest!
AL