Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Searching For A Couple Fresh Faces...


BOYS EDITION!
I have been getting a lot of emails about it and it is finally here. I have teamed up with two mom created businesses, Little Ones of New Paltz and Sew Special Hats of Poughkeepsie, to bring you a very fun "Fresh Face" contest for boys.

What we are looking for, boys in the age range of 3-5 years old. If you are 5 1/2, that is ok ;) Has never been photographed by Surprise Photography and parents or guardians are willing to sign a model release.

What mom or dad needs to do, drop me an email @ melissa@surprisephotography.com, with "Fresh Face Inquire" in the subject line. I will respond to you will a full list of details, rules and guidelines for the contest.
If you don't hear from me within a day, please check your junk mail box. As much as I hate to think my emails are junk, it does happen ;)

Photo submissions will start Wednesday, July 9th and will be taken until late Wednesday, July 16th. Online voting will start soon afterwards and will last for one week.

Due to the overwhelming response to the first "Fresh Face" contest for girls, Surprise Photography has the right to limit the amount of entrants.

Again, if you have any questions or wish to submit your son(s) picture for the "Fresh Face" contest, please contact me at melissa@surprisephotography.com


GOOD LUCK!!!

Should the winners not be able to meet the requirements or can not fulfill the shoot date, the runner up winners will be chosen for the shoot.

No comments: