Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ok, One More Post Tonight...

I just wanted to give all my fabulous blog stalkers a heads up that I will be out of town for the weekend, starting tomorrow. The Brayden's Birthday extravaganza week continues with a trip to the city to see the Dinosaur's. Hubby and I will then be heading Maine for the weekend for a wedding. It is going to be a great event, I can't wait to share some photos.

A note about my calendar: August, 1 session left. September 1 weekend session left. Expectant mothers, please call me as soon as possible regarding my "Welcoming Me" packages.

It is never too early to book for Christmas. Holiday sessions will be very limited and will take place starting in October. I am working on some great collections and have some beautiful cards picked out for you.

I will be off for the month of December, off to HAWAII!!!

No comments: