Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brayden's Birthday Extravaganza Begins....

Hubby was able to take Friday off so that we could all head down to the Bronx Zoo for the day. We have always loved going in the pre-kids days, but now it is even better when we see the look on Brayden's face with every animal he comes across. I have always loved the Congo exhibit, but Brayden was more interested in the Giraffe's or the front loader outside the Tiger exhibit hauling mulch. Boys and their trucks :)

I was also excited to use my new zoom lens I had gotten just the day before. I was a gitty little girl when the FedEx man came ;) The lens was great for those close up animal shots, but it was killing my back by the end of the day.












Still to come, the birthday party we had this past weekend. Thursday, back to the city to Walk with the Dinosaur's.

1 comment:

cjj said...

What fun pictures! And fun face paint!