Thursday, June 19, 2008

Session Availability...


Just a reminder that I am booking about 1 1/2 to 2 months in advance. June is completely booked, July is extremely limited and there are only 3 days left in August.

I am also currently booking for September and October. Christmas sessions will again begin in October this year. November session will be limited to the first couple of weeks. Due to a badly needed vacation and anniversary celebration, hubby and I will be running off to Hawaii, so no sessions will be taken in the month of December.
Keep in mind, cancellations do happen. If you are interested in a particular date, please call or email me and I can put you on the waiting list. Expecting mommies, it is never too early to call me about my "Welcoming Me" collections. In fact, the sooner the better. Thanks!

No comments: