Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Semi Caught Up...

Ok, now that the holiday weekend has past and the Matilda Jane Trunk Shows are over, I can catch up on a couple personal photos. We celebrated hubby's 31st birthday at Fenway Park. It was great to bring both the boys to a game. It was Brayden's 2nd and Kieran's first time to Boston. Jesse's fabulous Auntie Wheat hosted us for a couple of days up in Quincy. She was a GREAT help to us and the boys, but I am sure she is happy to have some peace and quiet back :)

One of the best parts of the weekend, Brayden danced and played air guitar to this street performer at Faneuil Hall. He must of thought Brayden was a pretty good, since he invited him to come up and play back up drums for him :)

Here is Kieran in his Gnorasurus shirt



We got to Fenway a couple hours early in order to catch batting practice. Due to the weather, they practiced inside but the pitchers were out warming up. Wheat watched Kieran and Jesse took Brayden for a walk while I got to run around and shoot some photos. I then planted myself near the dugout waiting for the players to come in and out of the dugout. At one point, Manny Delcarmen came in and started signing some baseballs. Then next thing I see, Brayden walking cautiously walking across the top the the dugout, to give his glove to Manny to sign. I was in the mist of a mild heart attack and saying "That's my boy!" when the lady next to me reminded me to take a picture.



A couple hours before game time, I was walking down towards Yawkey Way, when I ran into one of the Red Sox set up men, Hideki Okajima. He stopped and signed some autographs for the fans. I had Kieran in one arm and camera in the other, so I just shot away.

This is when JD Drew hit the first of 2 Grand Slams we saw at this game.


Fenway Park is one of the oldest ballparks in the country, and still has a lot of its original features including some of the grandstand chairs. After the game, I took a couple quick pics of Brayden playing around in them.


I am a Canon girl, but I had lens envy :)

Brayden on the outside of Fenway Park.


Brayden and Daddy at The New England Aqaurium

No comments: