Friday, June 6, 2008

Introducing...My New Line of Custom Frames!!

FINALLY!!! I am so excited to introduce my new line of custom frames. For the past 4-5 months, I have been working with Tom Morano, of Morano Frames, to develop a line of frames exclusive to Surprise Photography. When developing this line, I wanted something that reflects my appreciation of things that are old and have character.

After going through many frame and color samples (sorry Tom), we finally revealed our line this past weekend, at the Matilda Jane Trunk Show at Waddle N Swaddle. These frames are also featured as part of my display at Little One's in New Paltz.

For those of you who are very particular about your frames and appreciate time gone by, these weathered and distressed pieces will further more complement your photographs and your home.

Little One's



These frames are custom crafted with solid wood and are available with or without glass. My mini canvases look great in these frames without glass. Due to their unique nature, no two frames will be alike.



Here are some additional corner samples and colors:

No comments: