Monday, January 19, 2009


You all know I love a referral, and I love to reward you with thank you bonuses for referring your friends and family to me. For the next month, should you refer a friend and they book a session dated Feb 1-28th, I will double your bonus. Yes, I said DOUBLE! Not only will I double your bonus, but I will double your friends too. You get $100 print credit to use on a future session, and your friend gets $50.

Pass the word along to your friends, expecting mommas, seniors for the class of 2010, newly engaged couples, etc!

Dates are very limited, and are on a first come first serve basis. Please email me at melissa@surprisephotography.com for more details.

1 comment:

E-Blog said...

nice pics very beautiful, did you go to school for it? well if your into taboo life topics look at my video blog called e-blog.