Friday, January 23, 2009

First Communion Mini Sessions...

Receiving First Communion is one of the most important milestones in a young Catholics life. It is also a day of family and tradition. First Communion Portraits are treasured keepsakes for parents and their family to cherish the innocence and hope for the future of their children.

On March 21st and 28th, I will be hosting mini First Communion mini-sessions. I never offer mini-sessions, so this is truly a treat. Each session will be 30 minutes and there are several special collections for you to choose from. If you or patrons from your church wish to plan a session at your church, please email me for more detailed information.

Here are some of my favorite from last year...








For more info, please contact me at melissa@surprisephotography.com

No comments: