Friday, October 10, 2008

Exciting Holiday Weekend...


What a busy weekend this is going to be. The holiday session continues with many great sessions planned for this weekend. But, I have to admit, I am gitty like a school girl over my evening plans. I am heading to MSG to see MADONNA. I am so excited. I got a new outfit, I got my hair colored and chopped, and best of all, a sitter! Hubby and I are going down early for dinner before the show. What is better than date night with Hubby and Madonna for dessert!

I hope I can rock like her when I am 50. Heck, I wish I could rock it like her now and I am only 31. :) I just want her arms, and abs and legs.....

Mothers Of Multiples- Waddle N Swaddle, Jeune Girl, myself and others will be at the Dutchess County Parents of Mulitples meeting this coming Wednesday, October 15th at 7pm, for Show and Sell. I will be bringing a bunch of my samples as well as raffling of a nice prize. If you are not a member, please visit their website for more information.

All 2008 SESSIONS ARE BOOKED! I have been getting a lot of phone calls regarding holidays sessions but unfortunately for those looking for November/December shoots, I am booked for the remainder of the year. I am now booking for 2009. I will be accepting a VERY limited amount of deposits for sessions, dated before March 31st, 2009, at 2008 prices. This will be a on a first come first serve basis. Normally I book 1-2 months in advance, so please call me ASAP if you are looking for a particular date.

A reminder to mommas expecting in 2009, please call me before the baby is born to book your newborn shoots. Newborns are best when shot within the first 2 weeks of life.

Lastly, we have a VERY exciting announcement to make, but I am not going to do it right yet ;) I am going to make you wait just a couple more days.

Ok, I am off for a very exciting weekend at Millbrook Winery and the garden, Madison that is.

GO SOX!

1 comment:

Morning Glory PlayCare said...

OMG you saw Madonna? Really? Had I known this when you were here I SOOOOOO would have interrogated you! I hope it was fantastic!!!