Wednesday, October 22, 2008

2008 Is Full...

As I mentioned previously, my calendar for 2008 is beyond full. For those on my waiting list, it is looking a little slim as the season comes to an end. I can't believe the tremendous response I had to my Holiday Sessions this year, even before I announced them. THANK YOU!!! I even had someone book me for next Christmas :)

Although 2008 is full, I do have 3 spots left for sessions dated between January 1st and March 31st of 2009, at 2008 rates. I will be accepting deposits on a first come first serve basis. Those who get their deposits in first, win :) You have until the spots are full or December 1st, which ever comes first.

What to expect for 2009, new rates, new collections, new album choices, more custom frames, high school seniors, weddings, Momtrepreneurs, an updated website, new blog, and green products. My own office would be fabulous too. Can you see why I need a vacation/2nd honeymoon ;) Hawaii is only a month and a half away. Did I tell you hubby and I hired a photog! I am so excited.

No comments: