Thursday, March 20, 2008

Prices Are Going Up...

As I previously mentioned, my prices will be going up and it could be as soon as Monday. I am putting the final touches on my new pricing which will include better referral incentives. So you have until the end of the weekend to take advantage of my reduced rates.

My schedule over the next couple months is very busy, normally I ask to call me a month in advance, now I am asking that you call 2 months in advance to ensure you get the date you desire.

Expectant Mommas, it is never to early to call me to reserve your newborn and maternity shoot. Don't forget about my "Welcoming Me" collections. If you recently had a newborn and don't have a session booked, please call me asap to see if we can get you in.

My availability over the next couple months:
March-FULL
April 19th- BOOKED
May 17th- BOOKED
June- 28th BOOKED
July 5th- Available
July 12th-BOOKED
July 6th- BOOKED
July 13th-Available
July 19th BOOKED
July 20th-Available

Please don't hesitate to call just in case I have a cancellation or someone reschedules!

Thanks!

No comments: