Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting Ready For a Change...


After being in my Portfolio Building stage for sometime now, I am getting ready to move on. I have been very lucky to have had some great clients who given me a chance, welcomed me into their homes and allowed me to document their family and lives. And for that, I thank them.

I have an exciting year ahead with some new ventures in front of me, especially the publishing of the Little Red Heads Across America book, in which one of my photos will be featured. I will also be introducing my own line of custom frames!!!

Now that I am moving on from building my portfolio and we are getting into the busy spring and summer season, my rates will be increasing. I have a small handful of sessions left in April, May and June. Those who have sent in their retainer fees will be locked into my current rates. They officially have not gone up yet, so please contact me if you interested locking in my current pricing.

I thank you all again for being apart of the Surprise Photography family.

No comments: