Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's Official...I'm Being Published!!!

A couple of weeks ago I came across this website, The Little Red Head Book. A book that will focus on "Little Red Heads Across America." One of my favorite little clients is a red head so I decided to contact the author, Nichole Giladi. With moms permission, I submitted some photos to the author. A day later, I got an email saying she loved the photos and couldn't resist, she wanted to use little Brody in her book. I didn't really want to shout out from the roof tops when I got the email until it was totally confirmed. Although Brody's mommy and I did a happy dance together over the phone at 11pm at night :) Well, today I got a package in the mail from the author today with the postcards above so it is confirmed. I' m being published! I am so excited!!

You can read more about the "Little Red Head Project" by clicking the link above. Once the book is released some time this summer, Nichole plans on doing a book tour and is hoping to swing by Leno. Of coarse, I will keep you updated on what's new with the publishing release.

No comments: