Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm looking for some "Fresh Faces"....


For my first online contest!

For the next couple of weeks, I will be looking for a fresh face to feature on my blog and to model some new clothing options I will be offering my clients. This online contest will run from February 6th to the 17th.

What I am looking for:
1) A girl between 2-4 years old (2-4t)
Don't worry boys, you will get your chance ;)
2) Has never been photographed by Surprise Photography
3) Mommy must be willing to sign a model release
complete rules will be given to the winner

What you get:
1) A free mini shoot with me
2) Discount print rates
3) Complementary hair accessory created by Princess Bow Bow

What I need from you:
1) Mommy or daddy to send me a low res picture, please no larger than 700k to melissa@surprisephotography.com. Please only send one picture. One that shows her inner and outer beauty.
By sending me your picture, you are allowing Surprise Photography to post it on their blog
2) Child's name, age, Mommy or Daddy's name and contact info

Once the dead line has been reached, your pictures will posted for an online poll. The poll will be open for a week. The winner of the poll will be announced right here. Easy as that. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Should the winner not be able to meet the requirements or can not fulfill the shoot date, the 2nd place applicant will be chosen for the shoot

Thank you!

No comments: